DRONAS is a trading company that forms part of Grupo Logista, whose parent company is Compañía de Distribución Integral Logista Holdings, S.A., a Spanish company.
The Web Page is property of Compañía de Distribución Integral Logista, S.A.U. (herinafter, "LOGISTA") based in Leganés (Madrid 28914), C/ Trigo, número 39, Polígono Industrial Polvoranca, and registered in the Companies Register of Madrid, in volume 2892, Folio 183, Section 8, Page no. M-35972, Entry 108, with Tax Identification Number (CIF) A-28141307.
1. What are cookies??
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the users' computer, mobile or tablet upon accessing certain web pages, applications or platforms and allows them to recognise their users. Cookies are currently essential for the internet to work, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability.
Cookies help to adapt websites, applications, or platforms to your personal requirements. Cookies are not able to damage your equipment. Instead, those that are activated can help to identify and resolver errors, as well as improving navigability for the user. Cookies allow, inter alia, the storage and recuperation of information on the user's browsing preferences, or those of their equipment.
The specific use that we make of these technologies is described below.
2. Which cookies are used?
"The cookies used on the Website, are our own and third-party ones, and they allow us to define in detail the purpose of the cookies used, for example: store and access information relating to languages, the kind of browser used, and other features predefined by the user, as well as, to monitor and analyse the activity carried out, in an aim to introduce improvements and provide our services in an efficient, effective and personalised way.".
The Website uses the following cookies:
Owner of the Cookies:
● We use our own cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment or domain by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
● We use third-party cookies (for example, cookies from Facebook, Google, Twitter) used by external companies, social networks or by external content add-ons (such as for example, Google Maps). They are sent to the user's terminal equipment from the equipment or domain of a third-party organisation that uses the data obtained via the cookies.
● We use technical cookies that are strictly necessary in order that the user may access and browse the Website. These allow navigation by the user on a web page, platform or application and use of the different options or services that exist on it, including those that are used to permit management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, to control the traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access parts with restricted access, record the elements that make up an order, carry out the order purchase process, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, carry out the request to register or participate in an event, count visits for the purpose of invoicing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements while browsing, store contents for the broadcast of video or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, load text or image animation) or share content via social networks. Due to their technical nature, those cookies that permit management of advertising and publicity spaces in the most efficient and effective way possible, also belong to this category, which, as a further element of design or layout of the service provided to the user, the editor may have included on the web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without user information being gathered for different purposes, such as personalising that advertising and publicity content or other content. These cookies do not require the informed consent of the user.
● We use preference or personalisation cookies that are those used by us or by third parties that allow us to save information so the user may access the service with certain features that can differentiate their experience from that of other users. For example, the language, the number of results to display when a user carries out a search, the appearance or content of the service based on the kind of browser via which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed etc. These cookies may require the user's informed consent if it is the user them self that chooses these features (for example, if they choose the website language by clicking on the flag icon for the corresponding country).
● We use analysis or measurement cookies that are those used by us or by third parties that allow us to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the websites they are connected to, including the quantification of the impact of ads. The information gathered via this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications, or platforms, for the purpose of introducing improvements to the products or services offered based on the analysis of data on the use the users make of the service. These cookies require the user's informed consent.
Cookie Storage Period:
According to the time period they remain activated on the terminal equipment, the following cookies are used by us on the Website:
● Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information only for the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products) and disappear at the end of the session.
● Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data is kept stored on the terminal, and can be accessed and processed, for a period of time defined by those responsible for it, and which can last from a few minutes to several years.
3. How may our users manage the cookies used by us?
"You may manage the cookies and, therefore, revoke them on a single or full basis, in the Settings/Options.
4. How may our users disable the cookies in the main browsers?
It is normally possible to stop accepting cookies in the browser or stop accepting cookies for a specific service. All modern browsers allow one to change the cookie settings.
These settings are normally found in the browser's "Options" or "Settings" menu.
● Internet Explorer: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Settings
● Firefox: Options -> Privacy and Security
● Chrome: Settings -> Privacy and Security
● Safari: Preferences -> Privacy
● Opera: Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Site Settings -> Cookies
Most browsers allow one to activate a private mode by means of which the cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have a different name. Below, you will find a list of the most popular browsers and the different names of these "private modes":
● Internet Explorer 8 and superior - InPrivate browsing
● Safari 2 and superior - Private browsing
● Opera 10.5 and superior - Private tab or private window
● FireFox 3.5 and superior - Private window
● Google Chrome 10 and superior - Incognito window
5. How may I disable third-party cookies?
If you wish to find out the conditions of privacy and the use of third/party cookies, you may access the cookie policies of:
7. Is my data transferred internationally?
In accordance with articles 44 and thereafter from the European GDPR, transfers based on the European Commission's adequacy decision will be legal, or in the event that appropriate guarantees exist via a legally binding and enforceable instrument between authorities and government bodies, or via binding corporate laws or clauses of the type adopted and approved by the Commission, or via codes of conduct or mechanisms for certification. Otherwise, authorisation will be required from the competent supervisory authority or, failing this, the explicit consent of the interested party or any other of the cases referred to in art. 49 GDPR.
We would like to inform you that DRONAS will not transfer your data internationally . With regard to third-party cookies, you may inform yourself about transfers to third countries that, as the case may be, are carried out by the third parties identified in this cookies policy and its corresponding policies (please see the aforementioned links).
8. Will browsing profiles be created and machine-aided decisions be made that may affect me legally or significantly?
We would like to inform you that DRONAS will not create browsing profiles nor make machine-aided decisions that may affect you legally or significantly or if they do create profiles of your browsing and/or make machine-aided decisions that may affect you legally or significantly. (In this case, the logic used to make automated decisions with legal effects for the User must be described, or which significantly affect them, as well as the importance and consequences foreseen of said use for the User).
9. Is my sensitive data processed?
We would like to inform you that DRONAS does not process your sensitive data.
10. Further Information
For more information on the Website's cookies, you may write to the following email address: email@example.com.
At Nacex we use our own, and third-party cookies, for personalisation in order to improve the quality of the product or service offered; for analysis in order to measure the audience and analyse user behaviour.
You may obtain more information in our Cookies Policy. These cookies may be managed and, therefore, accepted or rejected on a single or total basis, in the Settings.